Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Swaps

In my 2013 Year End Sewing post, I told you about my "Winter's Key" mini quilt that I made for my secret partner Xandi.  I neglected to tell you about the amazing mini quilt I received in that swap from Nicole of Fist Full of Fabirc.  Although it was meant to be a holiday quilt, I love the colors and have it hanging in my sewing space.





Next up was our CJMQG secret holiday swap, held in January.  My secret partner was Lori S. and she loves periwinkle.  I made her this oven mitt using this tutorial.  




I also made her a small fabric basket using this tutorial.  I also included some flavored coffees, chocolate and a few other treats, as well. 

Guild member Andrea made me these cute mini quilts, which I now have hanging in my sewing space.  




I love the way she created the labels to be part of the theme of each quilt. Sew creative!

Sign up on the right of this post, to get automated emails of my posts.  Please also leave comments below.

Thanks for stopping by. 

TTFN!

Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to receive comments. Please leave them below. Thanks!