Friday, November 15, 2013

Just Beachie

I took a class at my LQS, Pennington Quilt Works, in the spring for Scrappy Trip Around the World.  I love this method!

This is my finished quilt!


I modified the "pattern" slightly as I made my borders larger.  The colors remind me of the beach.  I took it with me to the Jersey shore this fall to take some photos.  It was hard to take the photos with the wind and being by myself, but they turned out OK.

Then a few weeks ago I bribed my nephew into helping me at a local park.


You can see the different fabrics better in this photo.

This one is a Christmas gift for a friend.  I am working on two others in different colors to give as gifts for next year.

Thanks for stopping by.

TTFN!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to receive comments. Please leave them below. Thanks!