Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bee Blocks

In 2014, I joined two online monthly sewing bees.

First up is Stitched in Color's Do.Good Stitches.  I am now officially a member of Cheer Circle and these ladies are AMAZING!  Lindsey of Happier Than a Bird Quilts, who is also our "Queen", chose Antique Tile for our January blocks in pinks with creams/whites using Fresh Lemons Quilts tutorial.  





I finished my two blocks at the start of the new year and shipped them off early.  It was a nice way to start off the year -- learning a new block, and making them for a charity quilt.  I cannot wait to see it all together in a quilt.

February's block and tutorial was just posted.  As soon as I get my machine back, I will start right on those.


Next up is Stash Bee 2014.  I was assigned to Hive#8.  Our hive Mama, the talented Kat of Flutter Kat, started us off for the year with the January block, Tonganoxie 9 patch and was kind enough to share a tutorial on her blog.




Here's my block that I finished in early January and she's already received it.

Stop back to see more of what's happening throughout 2014.

Thanks for stopping by.  


TTFN!  


Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to receive comments. Please leave them below. Thanks!